Catalyst is a specialist commercial architecture, design and project management company with a highly-respected reputation throughout New Zealand delivering design solutions for a number of commercial, government, retail, hospitality and office projects.
Responsibilities in this role include leading and delivering successful projects and ensuring that client expectations are met. Key tasks will include preparing detailed working drawings using REVIT & CAD software, presentations, submitting and preparing Building Consent documents. You will work collaboratively alongside skilled peers with the ability to manage projects independently throughout the entire process from taking the client brief, to preparing documents, liaising with clients and consultants to ensure a successful project.
The successful applicant will require the following;
· Proficient with Revit and Autocad
· Have strong documentation & technical skills, including full understanding of the NZ building code
· A proven record in the delivery of design documentation to a high-quality standard
· Provide clients with leading edge design solutions that are appropriate for the clients’ requirements
· Mentor and support other team members
· A positive can-do attitude, self driven
· The ability to work independently and as part of teams with a clear drive for results and project outcomes.
· Proactively works through issues and successfully solve problems as required – solutions focused
Skills & experience:
· Minimum 8 years industry experience
· A relevant tertiary level architectural qualification
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to perform functions accurately and to deadlines
· Ability to manage own workload & communicating with team leader
· Team facilitation and leadership skills
· Creative design skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Current drivers license
If you have the above skills and want to work with this dynamic successful interior design and project management company please email your CV and a covering letter to us!
Please email your CV and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s about more than buildings, it’s about building relationships – between our team and yours as well as between your people and the spaces they work in.Meet our team