Catalyst is a specialist commercial architecture, design and project management company with a highly-respected reputation throughout New Zealand delivering design solutions for a number of commercial, government, retail, hospitality and office projects.
The role will be responsible for taking the administrative lead for the successful & betterment of company day-to-day operations, which include; technology & software management, finance / cashflow, health & safety, HR: onboarding / inductions & other employer of choice initiatives as well as ‘special’ projects management.
The successful applicant will require the following;
· Minimum 5 years working in an operational / business support role
· Strong financial literacy
· Ability to learn software systems quickly
· Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Office, Project)
· Excellent communication skills
· Understanding of project management methodologies
· Ability to work independently & take ownership of assigned tasks
· Ability to perform administrative functions accurately and to deadlines
· Be self-motivated, proactive, ability to use initiative
· High attention to detail
· Team orientated
· NZ Residency
This is a full time Mon-Fri position within a dynamic growing NZ owned & operated company. If you have the above skills and want to work with a successful interior design and project management company apply now!
Please send your CV, cover letter & any queries to Kaylaa@catalyst-group.co.nz
It’s about more than buildings, it’s about building relationships – between our team and yours as well as between your people and the spaces they work in.Meet our team