- Our Team
- About Us
- Contact Us
Due to an increase in workload, we are currently looking for an motivated Intermediate Designer/draughts person to work on a variety of commercial projects from the Wellington office.
Responsibilities in this role will include working closely with Designers and in house Project managers, preparing design layouts and Working Drawings for Building Consent and Construction on interior projects such as office fitouts..
· Minimum 5 years NZ design experience in a similar role
· Tertiary qualification in Interior or Spatial Design, Building Sciences, Architecture or equivalent
· Able to utilise/form As Built measurements
· Knowledge of applicable building codes and standards
· Experience in Revit (must have experience), Microsoft Office Suite (Advanced level), Specification writing (basic level)
· Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
· Great time management skills and driven to meet strict deadlines – results oriented
· Be self-motivated, proactive, use initiative, ability to prioritise, work individually and as part of a team
If you have the above skills and want to work with this dynamic successful design and project management company, please email your CV and a covering letter to:
Attn: Tessa Leonard
It’s about more than buildings, it’s about building relationships – between our team and yours as well as between your people and the spaces they work in.Meet our team